Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday


It's here, the biggest sporting day of the year, Super Bowl Sunday! Two unbelievable quarterbacks will be taking the field today. I feel as if we're guaranteed to have a great game. The Giants are the favorite to win today. On paper, everyone feels like they have the match up advantage. I can't complain: Eli is an assassin (I've always given that man credit, way before this season), The receiving core is explosive, and that running game won't be easily stopped. There is only one thing, they are playing TOM BRADY and BILL BELICHICK! The fact that the Pats are looked at as an underdog is what really tabs me feeling confident about this squad. Brady loves to have his back to the wall. I don't want to harp too much on the whole "revenge" thing, but Belichck isn't going to lose to Coughlin twice. I'm predicting Pats 28-Giants 20. We'll see what happens though.

P.S. With the recent cut of Tiquan Underwood ( damn, how do you get cut the day before the big game) look out for Chad OchoCinco to possibly make a mark in the game hopefully trying to resurrect his career. If it happens, remember where u heard it first. If he stinks up the place like he has all season, I'll probably just delete this part of the post. Ha Ha! Enjoy the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment